Ingredients for 20 kisses
- 250 g soft butter
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 250 g flour 00
- 250 g hazelnut flour -I used the almond-
- 1 pinch of salt
- plain chocolate
How to prepare the Lady's Kisses
1. Work the butter with the sugar, add the egg yolk, vanilla seeds and salt.
2. Add the flour and processed quickly. Get a tight ball and let it rest in the fridge for 6 hours at least.
3. Shape into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing given good between them. Let the balls rest in the fridge for at least an 'other now.
4. Preheat the oven - static - 140 ° C and bake for about 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool kisses. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and add the kisses.